Get a Head Start with StraighterLine Courses for College Credit
Have you been putting off college because you don't have the time or money for a full degree program right now? With a single year of college averaging over $20,000 per year, that's understandable. But you have other options! StraighterLine college level courses are the affordable alternative to paying full price for college-level courses.
Affordable High-Quality Courses You Can Take at Your Own Pace
StraighterLine offers affordable, high-quality, college-level courses that are accepted for college credit at hundreds of universities and colleges around the country. Whether you're studying English, Humanities, Sciences, Business or Mathematics, you lower the cost of college with a StraighterLine college course subscription.
Advantages of StraighterLine Courses
There are many benefits and advantages to taking introductory level college courses through StraighterLine:
- Our distance learning courses have been reviewed and recommended for college credit by the American Council on Education's College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) for acceptance by their 1,800 participating member colleges and universities.
- Our courses are also accepted for credit by each of our partner universities and colleges, as well as hundreds more throughout the country.
- You can study at your own pace and take exams when you're ready to take them, increasing your chances for achieving a passing grade in the course.
- You take classes on your own schedule, so they fit into your life along side work and family.
- You pay as little as $99 a month and $49 per course to earn college credits toward your degree.
What Courses Are Available through StraighterLine?
StraighterLine offers basic college-level courses in English, Mathematics, Humanities, Business, Science, and Languages, as well as College Prep classes. These are the same structured, introductory level college courses you'll need to take at any college or university. Here are just a few of the classes you can take for credit at StraighterLine.
- English Composition I
- English Composition II
- Business Communication
- College Algebra
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Business Statistics
- Western Civilization I & II
- US History I & II
- Intro to Criminal Justice
- Intro to Sociology
- Personal Finance
- Accounting I & II
- Managerial Accounting
- Intro to Business
- Biology I & Lab
- General Chemistry I & Lab
- Anatomy & Physiology I & II, each with a Lab option
- Medical Terminology
- Pharmacology I & II
- Physics I and Lab
- Intro to Nutrition
Who Accepts StraighterLine Credits?
Credits for StraighterLine courses have been accepted at hundreds of colleges and universities nationwide. We have partnership agreements with many regionally accredited colleges and universities and are always adding more. In addition, StraighterLine courses have been reviewed and recommended for college credit by ACE CREDIT, which has more than 1,800 members in its network. While each college in the network makes the ultimate decision on whether to grant credit for ACE recommended courses, hundreds of them have chosen to grant credit for StraighterLine courses.
An Affordable Way to Earn College Credits
StraighterLine offers several affordable options to take college courses and earn college credit. You can choose to take courses from StraighterLine with any of the following options:
- $99 Monthly Subscription Plan: $99 a month plus $49 per course.
- $349 Semester Subscription Plan: Save 12% and take as many courses as you want at $49 per course.*
- $899 Annual Subscription Plan: Save 25% and take as many courses as you want at $49 per course.*
- $1299 Freshman Year: Our Best Plan! Up to 10 classes for $1299. If you want to add more classes, you'll pay just $49 for each one.
Stop Waiting – Start College Today
Don't put off taking college courses until you have the time and money to do it all at once. With StraighterLine, you've got an affordable way to get a jumpstart college and earn the credits you need to get your college degree.
*Billed at the time of purchase, option to extend with monthly subscriptions.